Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bring Spring!

Ok so I don't know about you other Calgarians out there but I am sick and tired of all this cold and snow! I took my kids to the Zoo last Saturday on a good day and felt so good to be out in the sun... but low and behold it was just another one of those tease days that we regularly get in Calgary because that night and all day the next we got snow, and more snow.

I decided for the next week all my blog readers and facebook fans are getting a special "Bring Spring" treat! For every flower you purchase you get one for free, up to as many as you want! Just put in an order though here and leave a note in the comment section of what free flower(s) you want and that's it!

Do you think if we all start wearing flowers in our hair that Spring will be reminded to come faster?